Erin and CC have both tagged me for this un-meme (what? what is an un-meme? - no clue!!)
6 UN-spectacular Things About Me As with everything in life there are rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know that they have been tagged.
1. I hate my nails being long, I mean long at all, my toes and my fingers, if any bit grows over a couple millimeters, I cut it right off or it drives me crazy.
2. I like my floors clean, dust does not really bother me (although I am kind of neurotic about my kitchen counters) but, it drives me out of my mind if I walk through my house and things stick to the bottom of my feet (we are barefoot a lot). So, my floors in the main part of my house get vacuumed and swept at least once a day.
3. I have to have my kids dressed within a couple hours of getting up. It is very, very rare that an all day PJ day happens at our house when I am home, I can not stand it if we are not dressed, I just feel like it means the day is ready to begin once we are out of PJs.
4. I am scared out of my mind of spiders, I am afraid they are going to jump on me, crawl on me, whatever, I just can not stand them, I am getting creeped out just thinking about them!
5. I watch too much real life crime TV for my own good, it makes nights home alone very nerve racking.
6. I have to sleep with a blanket on, I like it too be cold when I sleep and I like a blanket, even if it is hot, the fluffier the better, therefore the cooler the better.
Thanks girls, this has been fun! I'd like to hear from everyone so leave me a comment if you're playing and I'll check it out!
Working My Way Back
7 months ago