Saturday, December 20, 2008

First snow fall...

I am so far behind on everything, so this probably should be a Christmas post, but, I had to get this one in first,pictures of our first snow of the season. We baked gingerbread men for the boys to decorate and enjoyed some time out in the snow. As you will notice, Dylan is not in many pictures from outside...he did not enjoy the snow very much and wanted to go in shortly after we went out...it was a great day and Daddy was even home from work...which made it all that much better!

Our snow covered back yard...


Ethan...Dylan...


Caleb...
Ethan...Caleb catching snow flakes...
Dylan getting sick of the cold white stuff...
Caleb being pulled by Daddy on the sled...

Caleb on the slide...Ethan enjoying swinging...

Cookie decorating...



And on a final note...totally off topic...I just found Ethan cleaning the toilet with my toothbrush...guess it is a good thing I found him...or I may have been using that brush tonight :)

1 comment:

Christy said...

awesome pics! I just love your wintry scenery! Looks like the kids had a little fun in the snow! You get the kind of snow falls I wish we got to have!
Love them decorating cookies! Too cute and so ICK on the toothbrush! I have a little toilet plunger.... her name is Cadie! If there is an open door, she is in playing in the toilet!
Glad you found him... can't imagine using a brush after it had been in the toilet!