Wednesday, October 15, 2008

pumpkin picking, corn maze...a great fall day!

I love the fall!!

Saturday we headed out to get pumpkins, hit up the corn maze and enjoy a beautiful fall day, it was perfect, the weather was great and the leaves had started to change.


The maze was long and the boys got tired towards the end so poor Aron ended up with one child on his shoulders and one in his arms and I carried the other but, the boys had a ball running through the corn!

The boys had a lot of fun looking at all the pumpkins, we settled on one giant pumpkin which we will be carving this week and a couple really little ones for the boys to "play" with.

Then they had some fun posing for some photos...


And really enjoyed their tasty apples on the ride home...


It truly was the perfect fall day, I think we all agreed on that!

(and I am sure you have noticed I am trying out the new Picasa 3, I am loving the new layouts!)

5 comments:

debi9kids said...

This looked like the PERFECT day!
Your house looks just GORGEOUS with the fall colors.

Christy said...

Gorgeous pics! I love the fall too! I have to try out that picasa 3.... you girls do some really creative stuff with it!

The Romero-Schroeder said...

I love the picturesªªª

Sharlene said...

I am so jealous your fall leaves have turned. Can you talk to mine please? Tell them to get to changing already? I am dying here.

Sharlene said...

I tell you Debbie if we lived near each other we would do everything together because we always have the same kind of day trips. We ended up having to carry our little munchkins by the end of the maze too but it was so fun wasn't it?