Wednesday, July 30, 2008

In a funk

I have been in a funk lately, not really too much exciting going on to post about and I have not taken too many pictures of the boys. We have been spending what little free time we have trying to finish up the numerous projects that continue to remain unfinished around here and with a tree falling in our yard during one of the recent big storms it has just added to the list of things that need to get done. So, here are some random recent pictures we have taken.
One of the only couple of pictures I took while cousin Elijah was here visiting (not sure what happened with my picture taking) - he is 2 months younger then Caleb, gosh Caleb is short (he is the one in the middle)!! The kids were catching rain in this picture -
Ethan being silly -
Brianna and the boys at the beach -
Caleb showing off the shell he found -
Caleb is his bag head, Daddy made him -


Not very exciting but, figured I should get something on here since it has been so long! I really have to get some better ones of the twins, it is amazing how quickly they are growing, they are starting to look more like toddlers and less like babies every day!!

5 comments:

Jenn H said...

Loved seeing some new pics, the last one of Caleb's bag head had me cracking up! Sorry about being in a funk!!!

The Romero-Schroeder said...

I know how every day life can be consuming, Great pics.

Jane said...

Love the bag head! Hee hee.

debi9kids said...

Great pics! Sorry you have been in a funk. Hope the fall will bring ith it better 'moods" for all of us....
PS LOVE the picture of the hand holding on the beach! SO sweet!

Tonya Staab said...

That last pic has me cracking up. Love it.