Thursday, July 24, 2008

Prayers for Tuesday


This is Tuesday



Today I am asking that you please pray for Tuesday, a beautiful little girl that I have gotten to know through her Mother, as part of a multiples group that I joined when Ethan and Dylan were a couple months old. Tuesday has been diagnosed with Stage 4 Neuroblastoma and has just started her road to recovery. She is an amazing little girl with an amazing family and they really need all the prayers and positive thoughts that they can get right now. I have added two buttons to my side bar is you would like to donate to help this wonderful family, the top one is to donate to help the family with all the additional expenses they will be faced with, the second is apparel that you can purchase, with the proceeds going to help the family. Our prayers will not go unanswered, little Tuesday will beat this, she needs all the prayers she can get right now, thank you for yours.

No comments: