Friday, September 5, 2008

Mi-Mi's Birthday

We celebrated Mi-Mi's (my Mom's) Birthday at our house - it was a nice night!

I could not find any birthday candles, but, I found this one, I thought it worked?


I am not so sure Mi-Mi was convinced LOL!


Caleb and Dylan helping her blow out her candle -


Ethan and Mi-Mi


OK - so before you report me - this beer bottle was empty, Ethan took it from the empties can but, I thought the picture was too funny not to share!


Mi-Mi chasing the boys (don't kill me Mom, I think it is cute!) -

3 comments:

The jones Family said...

Happy Birthday Mimi! I love the video - something about barefoot babies running around outside is so cute to me!

Sharlene said...

That candle cracks me up. So something I would do.

Christy said...

so cool! Love the video! looks like it was a great bday!