Friday, September 19, 2008

updates

My posts are typically about fun stuff we do and include pictures, this post will have neither. Ok, maybe I will add a few updated pics at the end. It is just an update post, with information on what is going on in our neck of the woods, so to say.

Caleb – he has started preschool, he goes two days a week, Tuesday and Thursday and everyday drop off gets less and less painful, he will adjust soon hopefully. Although, always by pickup he is happy and had a great day! Even though it is just preschool, thinking of my “baby” going to school is crazy to me! He is super excited about Halloween already, we got out the decorations today, mostly because I totally forgot what I picked up end of season last year for them to be this year, luckly they are young enough still that I can get away with this. Caleb will be a pirate this year, he is so excited and tried it on like 5 times today! He has been walking around singing like crazy the past few weeks, he will just randomly break out in song. And he is really into books, we have to read about 5 million before bed, well, maybe it is just 5 but, it feels like so much more some nights, then he has to take said 5 million books into bed with him to "read" during the night - he is so darn cute!!

Ethan – he has started speech therapy, the other day the therapist got him saying knife (although he has not said it since), she had a little veggie set with a plastic knife that “cut” through the fruit, it was cute and they loved it. He is saying “more” and “ma-ma” as well as “go”. I am hoping that he starts picking up some more words soon as it is getting increasingly difficult for him and me that he can not communicate – we are working on the signs and he know the sign for eat, but, that is all so far. He is such a ma-ma’s boy it is crazy, everywhere I go he is attached to me and if he thinks I am leaving it is the end of the world for him, frustrating at times, but, mostly I think it is sweet and cute.

Dylan – he is doing good, he injured his finger the other day and being the dramatic one that he is every time he looks down at it and remembers that it is injured he makes a really sad face and says “ouch, ouch, oh, oh, ouch” it is pathetically cute! In his defense he is missing half his nail. He is my trouble maker and has a personality a lot like his Grampy’s, boy are we in trouble! He is addicted to his binky, which is driving me mad. He is just an awesomely funny, silly little boy.

Mr. Dragon Tail - is doing good, he is adjusting to his new home and seems to like it. He was kind of lethargic for a couple days, Aron called the pet store and they seem to think the twins may have been stressing him out when we took him out of the aquarium, which makes sense, they are enough to stress anyone out some days.

All in all we are doing really well, I am not really looking forward to winter and the long days held up in the house, but, we will make it, we always have the museum pass, the aquarium membership and playing outside in the snow (fingers crossed they all LOVE the snow), so hopefully it will not be as bad as I am anticipating.

Ok - so for the pics -

All three boys are in the picture, this is part of our nightly routine, wrestling, typical boys!


I LOVE this picture of Ethan, I just think he looks so cute in it -


Dylan and his "cookey"


Notice the binky collection Dylan has acquired in a couple minutes time - those eyes, so big -


Ethan, sleeping, he looks so peaceful


Caleb, smiling for the camera -


2 comments:

Christy said...

Can I say I love how the twins have stressed out Mr. Dragon Tail! I am seriously LOL. Glad to have an update and the pics as always are so cute!

debi9kids said...

OMGosh! They are all so cute! LOVE the wrestling pic of all 3 together. Silly boys!

Love that Dylan was making a big deal about his boo boo. Poor guy! LOL

PS It's a great thing that Ethan is already using some signs. they will come! Trust me :) Just be consistant and use them all the time and he will amaze you ;)